Sadguru Kedarji’s Shaktipat Blessing Retreats are the core offering in a transformational curriculum of study known as The Art of Inner Transformation.
The Art of Inner Transformation curriculum includes 4 pillars of Total Well-Being.
1. Spiritual Power, 2. Improved Mental State, 3. Emotional Resilience, 4. Vibrant Health of The Physical Body.
The last 3 are integrated into the first to provide you with a complete, 1-stop experience to end your seeking on all levels – to secure your transformation to Total Well-Being. View the video below for what some students of our school have to say about their experience of these 4 pillars.
Sadguru Kedarji’s Shaktipat Blessing – Weekend Shaktipat Meditation Retreats
In exit surveys and post-intensive follow up surveys, 96% of all people who have taken our weekend Shaktipat intensive report that they have become anchored in a life-changing set of experiences that are the clear proof they received a profound spiritual blessing of Grace that is undeniable.
Of this group, 90% report that, after a 3-year period, post retreat, they are continuing to apply the principles and practices they learned in our weekend Shaktipat Meditation retreats with Sadguru Kedarji, and are experiencing the following results:
- Increasingly permanent states of peace of mind.
- Increased longing to experience the Bliss of the Inner Self.
- Increasing experiences of Joy, Content and Inspiration as they go about their daily mundane activities.
- An ever-increasing, heightened spiritual awareness that allows them to share Love without conditions, without making distinctions or relishing in the false notion of duality.
- The increased ability to engage their lives without becoming attached or experiencing aversion to people, places and things.
- The steadily increasing ability to take on life’s challenges while remaining centered in their experience of inner Peace and Joy.
- A sharper mind and increased inspiration for daily living.
- Relief from chronic health symptoms.
Of this same group, 80% report that, after a 5-year period, post retreat, they are continuing to apply the principles and practices they learned in Sadguru Kedarji’s Shaktipat Blessing retreat to experience the following results, in addition to those stated above:
- The ability to maintain a heightened spiritual awareness, steeped in the experience of inner Peace and Bliss, that is not reduced by worldly distractions or the fluctuation of situations and circumstances.
- A purified heart that is open to giving and receiving without bartering needs for wants.
- A deepening experience of Love without distinctions in all their interactions.
- A quiet mind that dissolves in Bliss and Inner Peace.
- Inspired living through permanent spiritual transformation.