Shaktipat Intensive, Weekend Shaktipat Retreats, Shaktipat Intensives
I AM THAT – THE SOUL OF THE UNIVERSE!
Weekend Shaktipat Retreat
You Will Receive Sadguru Kedarji’s Shaktipat Blessing
February 21-23, 2020. @Nileshwar Shaktipat Meditation, Well-Being & Spiritual Retreat Center, Youngstown, OH.
Friday – 7-9pm
Saturday – 9:45am – 5pm
Sunday – 9:45am – 3pm
Get enrollment costs and enroll at bottom of page.
If you want to enroll someone under the age of 18, contact us. Also, if this is your first Shaktipat retreat with Sadguru Kedarji, you will receive an intensive questionnaire. You must complete and submit it to us for us to complete your enrollment. To be clear, you will receive that after you enroll, and before your payment is processed.
Review our package offerings toward the bottom of this page, for extending your stay after this Shaktipat intensive.
The Eternal Expression of Its Delight In Manifestation
By acquiring the energy substratum of everything, the Shiva-Shakti power, a yogi assimilates the entire universe into himself. This weekend Shaktipat Blessing meditation retreat falls on the very auspicious occasion of Mahashivaratri. Mahashivaratri is the annual celebration of Lord Shiva. Also, people find this to be a time that is charged with spiritual energy and Divine Love. During this time, everyone can make great strides in their spiritual transformation.
Sadguru Kedarji’s 4 Pillars of Total Well-Being
**Additionally, all weekend Shaktipat Blessing Retreats are framed in lessons and methods contained in Sadguru Kedarji’s 4 Pillars of Total Well-Being; The Spiritual Power, Improved Mental State, Emotional Resilience and Vibrant Health.
Shaktipat Meditation & Blessing Retreat
In this 2.5-day Shaktipat Blessing Intensive, Sadguru Kedarji’s Shaktipat Blessing will be given. And, we will examine the instruction of Lord Shiva elucidated in the great sacred texts of the Shaiva Agamas, including the realization “I am the soul of the universe.” Sadguru Kedarji and certified teachers of our school will lead all sections of this shaktipat intensive. In particular, you will experience insightful talks, experience shares and the offering of methods that have been proved to invoke the experience of Inner Peace. By the Grace of the Guru, these methods give people Joy, by making the restless mind quiet. Sadguru Kedarji will be present to offer the gift of Shaktipat. There will be extended periods of contemplation, meditation and chanting during this weekend Shaktipat Blessing retreat.
In addition, one month after this retreat, we offer you a Free, 3-hour retreat followup orientation. In this orientation that is scheduled at the end of this weekend retreat, you will experience an introduction to our mini courses that are scheduled year-round. In particular, this followup orientation is also designed to offer you any support you need in applying the methods taught in this retreat. **The retreat followup orientation is webcast live, for those who do not live in the region of our retreat center.
**Scroll down to see information about extended stay packages further down on this page.**
This weekend Shaktipat meditation retreat will take place at Nileshwar Shaktipat Meditation, Well-Being & Spiritual Retreat Center, 841 Boardman-Canfield Rd., Suite 302, Youngstown (Boardman), Ohio 44512. **This location is handicapped accessible.
COST PER PERSON
$495 with accommodations
$385 without accommodations
INCLUDED IN YOUR ENROLLMENT AT NO ADDITIONAL COST
- Vegan meals included at no cost. ($50 value)
- Free participation in monthly teleconference satsangs each and every month, post retreat (priceless)
- 2 of Sadguru Kedarji’s eBooks, Vibration of Divine Consciousness and How To Live Strong and Be Happy as PDF downloads ($20 value)
- The Free, retreat followup orientation.
- A free subscription to our eNewsletter. You can safe unsubscribe at any time with one click.
If you want to enroll someone under the age of 18, contact us.
**You can also make a $50 deposit today to hold your seat in our Shaktipat intensives. Balance due 10 days before the start date of the retreat – you will receive reminders via email.
Why Not Extend Your Stay!?
You can extend your stay for 2 or 3 days after the Shaktipat Meditation retreat ends. People do this to gain valuable support in beginning and sustaining the methods and instruction offered in the weekend retreat. In addition, coaching is offered in our well-being methods that include holistic healing and lifestyle approaches for vibrant health.
EXTENDED STAY PACKAGES – TWO OPTIONS!
EXTENDED STAY PACKAGE 1: Monday and Tuesday after the weekend retreat. Check out by Wednesday morning.
- A Soma Essential Healing & Well-Being Assessment plus two, 90-minute private sessions with a certified Soma Essential Healing & Well-Being practitioner. The private sessions include the experience of the SEHW healing modality for healing symptoms of chronic health conditions and disease.
- One 20-minute private Darshan with Sadguru Kedarji. Darshan means vision of God or the Truth. A private Darshan with Sadguru Kedarji is a time when you can ask questions and get answers regarding your spiritual life and journey, while also discussing what needs to be addressed in your mundane life to support your journey to well-being.
- A 60-minute Hatha Yoga class each morning that includes the practice of The Maharudra Awakening process taught in the Shaktipat Meditation retreat. This is followed by chanting and meditation.
- A delicious, authentic vegan lunch is served each day. (Breakfast and dinner can be had at any of the many eateries close by.)
This package includes overnight accommodations for Monday and Tuesday evening at no additional cost.
EXTENDED STAY PACKAGE 2: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday after the weekend retreat. Check out by Thursday morning.
Everything in Package 1, plus the following:
- An Herbal Remedy Consultation with a certified Soma Essential Healing & Well-Being practitioner.
- 1 Hydrotherapy herbal foot soak.
- An Ion foot detox treatment.
- 2 Red light therapy sessions.
This package includes overnight accommodations for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evening at no additional cost. See explanation of the above therapies.